HEALTH & SAFETY AT THE HAUS
- Regular sterilization and cleaning of high-touch areas, such as door handles/knobs, communal table, iPads, etc.
- Daily deep cleaning of restrooms and disinfection after each use.
- After every guest, treatment chairs, service station, sanitization station, and all operating supplies and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized with EPA approved disinfectant per government regulations.
- Professional cleaning service for deep Haus cleaning twice weekly.
- Guests will receive a confirmation call to confirm booking, review safety standards, and double check health status.
- Guests will be strongly encouraged to complete the intake form online before arrival. A link to this form will be in the appointment confirmation email.
- Temperatures for all guests and FH employees will be taken prior to entering the Haus.
- Each Haus will re-open at 25% capacity, utilizing every other facial station (more than 10 ft. between guests).
- Hauses will operate on a staggered schedule, so only one guest will be checking in or out at a time.
- We will be waiving all cancellations fees. If you are feeling unwell, please do not hesitate to call us to cancel at any time.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Estheticians will wear an apron, mask, and face shield, which will be sanitized after every service.
- New, disposable nitrile gloves will be worn for each new guest.
- Guest Service Associates will wear a face mask at all times.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask before and after their service. The mask can only be removed during the actual service and we will provide if our guest does not have one.